Please choose your purchases carefully as we do not provide a refund if you have changed your mind. For online or in-store transactions, we recommend that you check thoroughly before completing your purchase. We will accept the returned items and customers will be offered store credit or product exchange.
Our standard right of return or exchange is subject to the following conditions:
- If you believe there is damage to the products you have ordered or the incorrect items have been delivered, please get in touch with us as soon as possible and we will work with you to arrange a replacement or credit. Damaged items must be reported within 48 hours of delivery. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to begin the process.
- The shipping and handling costs are not refundable. If you are exchanging for an item, which you paid for shipping on, your shipping fees will not be refunded. Additionally, if the requested exchange item has shipping fees, you will be responsible for those as well.
- The product must be returned in a re-saleable condition. This includes all original tags attached in the original packaging (if any). The item must be in the same condition as when it was originally sold.
- In the event that the exchanged product is of less value than the originally purchased item, a store credit will be issued for the remaining value.
- Any product/item purchased on sale or an end of line item cannot be returned.
- Any product/item that has been custom made or altered cannot be returned.
- Any product/item that has been specially ordered for the customer cannot be returned.